Over the past few months, the LI team has been making changes to our digital systems. Two of the biggest projects are now ready to preview
Over the past few months, the LI team has been making changes to our digital systems to deliver better services to our members.
Two of the biggest projects – a new online dashboard and an upgraded member and practice directory – are now ready for members to preview. Members are invited to test the dashboard and directory, give feedback, and update their practice and personal directory listings ahead of the full launch in December.
About the My.LI dashboard
reimagines the old LI members’ area. It’s your go-to resource for everything LI-related:
- Find quick links to important member-only information and resources
- Manage your details, directory listing and case studies
- Update your regional branch and other preferences
- See your committees and volunteering history
- Review your membership and view invoices/receipts
- See information about your individual membership and practice registration
About the LI Directory
We’ve also redesigned the to better showcase our members and firms.
At launch in December, you’ll be able to:
- Search for practices by name and location (country, city, postcode)
- Search for members by name, location (country, city) and membership grade
- Send direct messages to members who have given permission to be ed (you’ll need to be logged in to see this option)
We’ll be adding even more search options after launch.
How do you get to the dashboard?
Go to and log in using your LI members’ area credentials. (These
will be the email that the LI uses to you, and your password. If you can’t remember your password, you can easily reset it using the ‘Forgot your password’ link on that page).
When you’re logged in, you’ll see a screen like this:
Click on the ‘My profile’ button to see the options for your individual membership. Click on the ‘My firm’ button to see the options for your registered practice. (The ‘My firm’ option will only appear if you are the main for your registered practice.)
What can you do on the dashboard?
As well as quick links to member-only content and useful information such as FAQs, here are some the things to try out:
‘My profile’ tab
- My profile > My details, addresses and LI directory listing. Update your details and the information you want shown on your individual LI directory listing.
- My profile > view my LI member directory listing. See what your LI directory listing looks like.
- Engage with the LI > Find a member or firm in the LI member directory. Search the new LI directory.
- Engage with the LI > My LI Branches. Update your primary and secondary branches. (Note: From December, these options will link to your branch email preferences.)
- Engage with the LI > My groups, committees and volunteering. See your current working groups, committees and volunteering with the LI. (Note: We are still updating some of this information, so don’t worry if something is missing!)
- My orders and payments > My Invoices and orders. See your recent payment history and download invoices. (Note: Depending on your payments, you might see a ‘Pay’ button. This does not work yet.)
‘My firm’ tab
- My practice profile > My practice details, addresses and directory profile. Update your practice’s details and the information you want shown on your practice’s LI directory listing.
- My practice profile > View my practice LI directory listing. See what your Practice’s LI Directory listing looks like.
- My practice case studies > View / edit my case studies. Add, edit or remove your practice’s case studies.
- My practice payments and orders > My Invoices and orders. See your practice’s recent payment history and download invoices. (Note: Depending on your payments, you might see a ‘Pay’ button. This does not work yet.)
Send us feedback
We’d love to hear your suggestions for changes or future features for the dashboard or
directory. To send feedback:
- Click on the ‘Send feedback’ link at the top of the page in the dashboard.
- Then select the ‘Feedback’ option to send your feedback to the LI’s online team.